Terms and Conditions
Article 1 – About us
This website is managed and the goods that you purchase will be delivered by Stanno Sports (UK) Ltd ("Reece Australia").
Please note: these conditions apply as long as the United Kingdom is part of the EU. In the case of exit from the EU, new conditions apply that will be described at this page.
Please note: delivery to the Channel Islands is not possible.
Name of Entrepreneur (trade name); Stanno Sports (UK) Ltd
Business address / visiting address; 17 Mallard Way, Pride Park, Derby, DE24 8GX
Telephone number; 01332 378966.
The times at which we can be reached by telephone: from Monday to Friday between 8.30 am and 5 pm.
Email address; [email protected]
Chamber of Commerce number; 02620586 (Stanno Sports UK ltd)
VAT identification number; GB571264739
Information about the supervising authority; 17 Mallard Way, DE24 8GX, Derby, GB
These General Terms and Conditions apply to any offer from Reece Australia and to any distance contract concluded by Reece Australia and the Consumer.
Article 1 – The offer
- If an offer is of limited duration or if certain conditions apply, it shall be explicitly stated in the offer.
- The offer contains a full and accurate description of the products, digital content and/or services offered. The description is suitably detailed to enable the Consumer to assess the products, or services and/or digital content adequately. Reece Australia makes use of truthful images of the products and/or services provided. Obvious errors or mistakes in the offer do not bind Reece Australia.
- All offers contain such information that it is clear to the Consumer what rights and obligations are attached to accepting the offer.
Article 2 – The contract
- The contract becomes valid when the Consumer has accepted the offer and fulfilled the terms and conditions set.
- Reece Australia shall promptly confirm receipt of having accepted the offer via electronic means. As long as the receipt of said acceptance has not been confirmed, the Consumer may repudiate the contract.
- Reece Australia will take appropriate technical and organisational security measures for the electronic data transfer and ensure a safe web environment.Reece Australia shall observe appropriate security measures.
- Reece Australia offers the following payment methods: American Express, VISA, MasterCard, PayPal and Klarna.
- Reece Australia may, within the limits of the law, gather information about Consumer’s ability to fulfil his payment obligations, and all facts and factors relevant to responsibly concluding the distance contract. If, acting on the results of this investigation,Reece Australia has sound reasons for not concluding the contract, he is lawfully entitled to refuse an order or request supported by reasons, or to attach special terms to the implementation.
- Before delivering the product,Reece Australia shall send the following information in an order comfirmation email:
a. the visiting address of Reece Australia´s business establishment where the Consumer may get into contact with any complaints;
b. the conditions on which and the manner in which the Consumer may exercise the right of withdrawal, or, as the case may be, clear information about his being exempted from the right of withdrawal;
c. the information corresponding to existing after-sales services and guarantees;
d. The price including all taxes of the product, service or digital content, where applicable the delivery costs and the way of payment, delivery or implementation of the distance contract;
- the requirements for cancelling the contract if the contract has a duration of more than one year or for an indefinite period of time.
- the standard form for withdrawal if the Consumer has the right of withdrawal.
Article 3 – Right of withdrawal
- The Consumer can repudiate a purchase contract for a product without giving reasons for a period of reflection of at least 14 days.Reece Australia may ask the Consumer about the reason for the withdrawal but cannot force him to state his reason(s).
- The reflection period referred to in sub-clause 1 starts on the day the product is received by the Consumer or by a third party appointed by him in advance and who is not the carrier, or
- if the Consumer ordered several products in the same order: the day on which the Consumer or a third party appointed by him received the last product. Reece Australia may refuse an order of several products with different delivery dates provided that he clearly informs the Consumer prior to the order process.
- in case the delivery of a product consists of several batches or parts: the day on which the Consumer or a third party appointed by him received the last batch or the last part.
- in case of an agreement about regular delivery of products during a given period: the day on which the Consumer or a third party appointed by him received the first product.
Article 4 – Consumer’s obligations during the time of reflection
- During this period, the Consumer shall handle the product and the packaging with care. The Consumer shall only unpack or use the product to the extent necessary for establishing the nature, the characteristics and the effect of the product. The guiding principle is that the Consumer may only handle and inspect the product in the manner in which one is allowed to handle a product in a shop.
- The Consumer is only liable for the decrease in value of the product that is caused by the way of handling the product which went further than allowed in sub-section 1.
- The Consumer is not liable for the decrease in value of the product if the Entrepreneur has not provided him with all legal information about the right of withdrawal before concluding the Agreement.
Article 5 – Exercising the Consumer’s right of withdrawal and the costs
- If the Consumer exercises his right of withdrawal he shall notifyReece Australia unambiguously with the standard form for withdrawal within the period of reflection.
- The Consumer shall return the product or deliver it to Reece Australia as soon as possible but within 14 days counting from the day following the notification referred to in sub-clause 1. The Consumer observed the period of returning the product in any event if the product is returned before the expiration of the period of reflection.
- The Consumer shall return the product with all delivered accessories and if reasonably possible in the original state and packing and in conformity with reasonable and clear instructions given by Reece Australia.
- The risk and the burden of proof for the correct and timely exercise of the right of withdrawal fall on the Consumer.
- The Consumer shall bear the direct costs of returning the product.
- If the Consumer exercises his right of withdrawal, all additional agreements end by operation of law.
Article 6 – Reece Australia’s obligations in case of withdrawal
- Reece Australia shall reimburse all payments made by the Consumer, including possible shipping costs if the consumer returns the entire order, as soon as possible but within 14 days following the day on which the Consumer notified him of the withdrawal. Reece Australia can wait with paying back until having received the product or until the Consumer proved that he returned the product, whichever occurs first.
- Reece Australia shall make use of the same means of payment that the Consumer used, unless the Consumer consents to another method. The reimbursement is free of charge for the Consumer.
- If the Consumer opted for a more expensive method of delivery instead of the cheapest standard delivery, Reece Australia need not reimburse the additional costs for the more expensive method.
Article 7 - The price
- The prices of the products provided shall not be raised during the validity period given in the offer, subject to changes in price due to changes in VAT rates.
- Contrary to the previous paragraph, Reece Australia may offer products or services whose prices are subject to fluctuations in the financial market that are beyond Reece Australia’s control, at variable prices. The offer will state the possibility of being subject to fluctuations and the fact that any indicated prices are target prices.
- Price increases within 3 months after concluding the contract are permitted only if they are the result of new legislation.
- Price increases from 3 months after concluding the contract are permitted only if Reece Australia has stipulated it and
- they are the result of legal regulations or stipulations, or the Consumer has the authority to cancel the contract before the day on which the price increase starts.
- All prices indicated in the provision of products or services are including VAT.
Article 8 – Delivery and execution
- Reece Australia shall exercise the best possible care when booking orders and executing product orders.
- The place of delivery is at the address given by the Consumer.
- The agreed delivery period is: ordered before 4 pm, shipped the same day (delivery within 2-4 working days, provided there is no delay at the delivery partner). If the delivery has been delayed, or if an order cannot be filled or can be filled only partially, the Consumer shall be informed about this within one month after ordering. In such cases, the Consumer is entitled to repudiate the contract free of charge.
- After repudiation in conformity with the preceding paragraph, Reece Australia shall return the payment made by the Consumer promptly but at least within 30 days after repudiation.
- The risk of loss and/or damage to products will be borne by Reece Australia until the time of delivery to the Consumer or a representative appointed in advance and made known to the Consumer, unless explicitly agreed otherwise.
Appendix I: Standard form for withdrawal
Standard Form for Withdrawal
(Complete this form and return it only when you want to revoke the agreement)
- To: [Entrepreneur’s name]
[Entrepreneur’s geographic address]
[Entrepreneur’s fax number, if available]
[Entrepreneur’s email address or electronic address]
- I/We hereby inform you that I/we wish to revoke our agreement on the sale of the following products: [specification of the product]*
the delivery of the following digital content [specification of the digital content]*
the performance of the following service [specification of the service]*
- Ordered on*/received on* [date of ordering the services or receiving products]*
- [Consumer’s name]
- [Consumer’s address]
- [Consumer’s signature] (only when this form is submitted on paper)
*) Delete and/or complete where appropriate.